things they don't tell you...
I'll say what you're thinking on all things family, friends, food, fitness & fashion.
6 Items for a 6 Month Old
Infant gift giving isn't as easy as you'd think. True, clothes are always welcome by new parents but at only several months old, what items will an infant actually enjoy?
It must be pretty tough being 6 months old. There isn't enough time in the day to accomplish all the sleeping, eating, laughing, screaming, rolling, babbling, tail pulling, playing, pooping, and spitting that needs to get done. Add learning to sit and gosh, Madeline, you must be exhausted by 7:30pm- I know I am.
After enjoying lots of play time with Madeline and a bit of developmental research, here is a list of age appropriate toys. Some are on her Christmas list while others are tried and true* items she already enjoys.
1. Fisher-Price 3-in-1 Bounce, Stride and Ride Elephant (Around $50- on sale at Walmart for $30!)
2. Edushape Play Mat- Letters & Numbers ($38 on Amazon)
3. *Baby Einstein Exersaucer ($80 at Walmart)
4. Playskool Poppin' Park Elefun Busy Ball Popper ($26 at Toys R' Us)
5. *Fisher Price Rock-a-Stack ($8 on Amazon.com)
6. Baby Einstein Roll & Explore Symphony Ball ($20 at Toys R' Us)
Can't find what you're looking for? Use the search box below!
About the Author
I am Dom. A mom, teacher, novice writer, cook, wine drinker, and so much more- filling the internet with unsolicited stories, questions, dreams, recipes, and advice. I'll be the voice that tells you what everyone is wondering but no one wants to ask!