1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup butter (room temperature)
1/2 cup sugar
3 tsp. baking powder
dash of salt
zest of 1 lemon
1 cup chopped berries of your choice (I chose fresh blackberries and strawberries)
1/2 cup confectioners sugar
juice of 1 lemon
1. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat butter, sugar, lemon zest and egg.
3. Gradually add flour mixture to the mixing bowl until completely incorporated.
4. Fold in berries.
5. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray and fill with batter.
6. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until golden.
7. Let muffins cool.
8. in a small mixing bowl, whisk together lemon juice and confectioners sugar.
9. Drizzle over muffins and serve!