1 cup quinoa
2 cups chicken broth (vegetable broth for vegetarian option)
8 oz chopped kale
1 cup fresh tomatoes, chopped
1/4 cup onion, diced
1 small potato, diced
1 diced garlic clove
salt & pepper
herbs de provence
Frank's Red Hot Sauce
1. Bring quinoa and broth to a boil in a medium saucepan. Cover and simmer on low until cooked (about 20 minutes). Remove from heat, spread quinoa on a sheet pan to cool.
2. Wilt kale in large skillet with onion, olive oil, salt and pepper, herbs, and garlic.
3. In a food processor, combine tomatoes, potato and kale mixture. Add eggs.
4. In a large bowl, mix tomato/kale mixture and quinoa.
5. Spray muffin tins with olive oil spray. Fill muffin tin with mixture.
6. Bake until slightly browned and eggs are fully cooked.
7. Serve with avocado and Frank's Red Hot.