1/2 cup old fashioned oats
1 cup flour (white or whole wheat will do)
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup sugar
3 tsp. baking powder
1 cup berries (I used frozen blueberries and poms)
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp lemon zest
1. In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat coconut oil, sugar, lemon zest and egg.
3. Gradually add flour mixture to the mixing bowl until completely incorporated.
4. Fold in berries.
5. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray and fill with batter.
6. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until golden.
7. Enjoy & Power On!