1/2 Zuchini Squash (I used Yellow)
1/2 Yellow Onion
1/3 Red Pepper
1/3 Yellow Pepper
1 1/2 cups homemade tomato sauce (I always have some in the freezer)
1 Clove Garlic
Herbs de Provence
Salt & Pepper
Pecorino Romano/ Parmagiano
1. Dice onions and garlic. Sautee with EVOO over medium heat.
2. Dice Peppers. Add to onion and garlic.
3. Add herbs de Provence. I eyeball it- about 1 tablespoon. Salt and Pepper.
4. Chop Eggplant and Squash into 1/2 inch squares. Add to pan. Sautee until soft.
5. Stir in tomato sauce.
6. Scoop mixture into oven-safe ramakins or individual casserole dishes.
7. Sprinkle with the cheese of your choice.
8. Bake at 400 for 10 minutes.